In 1959 Fr. Harry Sinnott had a vision to provide a recreational facility for young people in the Bishopswater area. He acquired a piece of land from John Conboy at the bottom of Whiterock Hill, he then enlisted the services of local tradesmen who gave up their time voluntarily, and so it was with a lot of sacrifice and two years hard graft, the St. Josephs Clubhouse was built and officially opened in October 1962.
Today we are a community based organisation in Wexford town. Our mission and purpose is to provide top class amenities and facilities for the general public.